Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear if zombie safely made it to his new destination.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
What was Gregg's new destination? His families new house?

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
He is at his new home.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
sorry for the delay guys. been a hectic week for us... bad actually. we got to our new house, got all our stuff, but without issues along the way. wife had problems with the expedition when we got into oklahoma, and we kept doing attempted repairs on the way. got it here, broke one of the 5.4 3valve 2 piece spark plugs trying to get it out. so had to send it to ford... ugggh but at least i found a really good dealership here in Hinesville. they are treating us very well. MY TRUCK, now has a tranny problem that my dad diagnosed as solenoids, and the infamous 7.3 Powerstroke 4R100 tranny guru John woods, confirmed it was the solenoids. So here goes nothing. Going to order the solenoids and his infamous valve body!

Trevor i finally got a package going out to you today. (didn't realize packers packed your filter, when they packed our house) so i had to get another one for you!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
sorry for the delay guys. been a hectic week for us... bad actually. we got to our new house, got all our stuff, but without issues along the way. wife had problems with the expedition when we got into oklahoma, and we kept doing attempted repairs on the way. got it here, broke one of the 5.4 3valve 2 piece spark plugs trying to get it out. so had to send it to ford... ugggh but at least i found a really good dealership here in Hinesville. they are treating us very well. MY TRUCK, now has a tranny problem that my dad diagnosed as solenoids, and the infamous 7.3 Powerstroke 4R100 tranny guru John woods, confirmed it was the solenoids. So here goes nothing. Going to order the solenoids and his infamous valve body!

Trevor i finally got a package going out to you today. (didn't realize packers packed your filter, when they packed our house) so i had to get another one for you!
Glad your home safe. Sorry to here about your trucks. If you need to meet some of my friends let me know. I have two solders that live over there. One is a in a tank division the other is Logistics, I think?

Georgia is weird!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome back zombie

(didn't realize packers packed your filter, when they packed our house)???

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
we set aside things we were taking in a seperate area that was supposed to be off limitis to the packers, well they somehow got the filter and packed it.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about that. My camera dissapeared. And the other camera's batteries are dead and i dont know where the charger is. I could take a pic with my phone and send it to your phone. That's the only way right now. But it does look cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts