Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I submitted a question / suggestion on the GM website.
Why doesn't the duramax engine have it's own logo? The Allison transmission has it's own logo. The engine should have one too.
It would be cool to be able to promote your DMax pride with a logo instead of a 7 character word.

This was the reply I got back.

Glenn Taylor,

Thank you for your e-mail offering to share your innovative ideas with General Motors.

Although General Motors has a long history of success in automotive business, we do realize that to continue on an upward path is not without its challenges. Please be assured that, in the years ahead, it will be the opinions, suggestions and comments of customers like you that will have a major influence on the success we are anticipating

No mention whether they are working on one or not.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
that was the automatic computer generated response telling you to go fugg yourself Glenn. How does it feel to get bitch slapped by a computer? lol

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HaHaHa Oh well LOL Any BITCH SLAPPED attention is good attention. At least they replied to my email. Some corps don't even reply.
A few of us DMax guys are beginning to thro a few design ideas around just for fun.
Hey !!! If we come up with a good one... I may submit it :hah:

·
Registered
935 Posts
HaHaHa Oh well LOL Any BITCH SLAPPED attention is good attention. At least they replied to my email. Some corps don't even reply.
A few of us DMax guys are beginning to thro a few design ideas around just for fun.
Hey !!! If we come up with a good one... I may submit it :hah:
They do have an emblem for the duramax,it's the chevy logo.J/k
If you do come up with a logo.Make sure they don't try and steal it from you and take credit for it.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya that would suck... Then try and convince everybody" I created that"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts