Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this has been proven to be fun and popular before, so lets try it here. I will start off with a sentence. the next person adds a single sentence... and so on and so forth. no chit-chat here, just a big wild misconstrued story by DF members.... ok got it? alright lets do this

I ran out off the hous, evading the horde of zombies and got into my truck.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
So I inserted the key into the ignition, and then realized? OH S****! I forgot MY...
(Hint Valentines-day is coming)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
So I ran back ripping and slashing with my K-Bar, grabbed the 20 piece bucket, and Sweet heart card that I forgot. I thought While I am at it might as well grab a case of...

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Now that I am way overloaded with Crap. I have to figure how to get to my rig, without becoming Zombie Food! So I grab the old style Alice pack, making sure I don't mess up the card and head out the door.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once i am outside i throw the gear in the truck and run ovewr 2 of those bastards while backing out the driveway.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I shift into first because real Diesel owners have a manual transmission. Now as I make real head way Cussing up a storm. Why?:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I take a left hand turn at old man Johnson's barn and blast down the old dirt service road, when suddenly I came across a flock of Geese walking in the middle of the road.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
And thats supposed to make me mad? I do not know why this happens to me! I finally reach my destination. I Looked over my rig. I guess it's ok. Same usual damage I always have. I think I will kick the Zombie carcasses off later, right now I have some.....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
poop in my pants, and a grin on my face. Reminds me of that night in Tijuana with that crazy Juan and his sister. I remember sitting at the bar, and both of them rubbing my leg... AKWARD!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts