Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tell us what's been going on in your life.
It doesn't have to be truck related.
If it is something you want to share with your fellow diesel friends, good or bad.
Share it here.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As I posted as my Facebook status
Facebook status:
Keeping a positive attitude: The house is gonna SELL this week. All the staff are going to start to get along. And we find out if there is a Grandson or Granddaughter in the oven

Monday my wife and I found out our daughter and her husband are having a girl as their second child.
We are so happy for them, our little grandson is going to have a sister in March 2012.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats to the family. Been stuck at work for what seems like forever trying to get some generators built. Heres one going into the testing phase.

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Well, this month has been hectic at work.Almost non stop. The only break is when i can come home and relax and surf this site and others.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
bought the wife her expedition (and doing her mods), signed out on my block leave for re-deployment, and just hanging with my wife and kids

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And from what I read... Everybody stuff with Chili LOL
One word comes to mind for tomorrow. Methane. Have fun on the day after LOL

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HaHaHa :)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had an awesome job today. I was contracted by a construction company to do a post construction cleaning.
The cleaning involved doing the windows of a female weight lifting room at our local University.
Needless to say, it took me all day to clean those windows. (Hot Sweaty, University students) I love my job

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:kap::kap::kap:Hi My name is Glenn , and I'm addicted to Twin turbo YouTube videos. :smileup::kap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts