Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread has been inspired by Rustin. And I hope he will repeat or copy and past what he posted Chevy picture thread. Inspirational.

I'am a loyal Chevy guy but I have owned the others at one time or another.
With that said, I can not say anything bad about them.

Each manufacture has their good and bad points.

Being the founding member of a growing small town truck club, I have to maintain an unbiased attitude in regards to the make and model of each members truck.
This may sound like a chore. It's not. I like them all for one reason or another. And as Rustin said. If I could own them all, I would.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WOW! 5 minutes later... Thanks In2trucks. I will have to alter my post a bit because it was sort of directed to you. I'm happy it has inspired you in a positive way. I learned this in one of my other forums before I was banned from it, and well before internet forums existed. I'm honored.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Cut and pasted as requested, with some changes. May this inspire you as it has inspired me to write it.
I'm going to speak for myself here.
I may be a ford nut, but I'm loyal to a power-plant that is all navistar and has been one of the most reliable and the most archaic design. I have had my hands on many different vehicles, and talked to many different owners, enthusiast, and sportsmen to the diesel community. I understand the problems and weakness of our vehicles. I may get into a pissing match about our trucks, but that is all in good fun! There is no need to be Serious that is for the sportsmen spending the funds to compete in our young diesel motor sport (and they don't take it serious, they just have fun)! I'm one of the rare ones that can sit with the Cummins owners, and the DMax owners, and have good conversation about their vehicles. I'm also the devils advocate to! I love a good debate.
But I will bend over backwards for any person that takes interest in our sport, and vehicles no matter what brand! Heck it could be a Toyota with a Hino in it. I might poke fun at it, but I will do what I can to help them out. I hope this site continues to foster the diverseness of camaraderie in diesel technology and the families behind it. I'm on this site to help new diesel owners and keep them on the roads! I will support my friends any way I can! I will include any member of this and other forums, as one of my friends. All you have to do is put some effort and time learning about your truck, and maybe do some wrenching if at all possible. Then help educate others in and outside of the community, even if they are a hard core environmentalist. They won't understand unless you here them out and then speak in their language or terms that they can understand.
As stated before I enjoy all of the different manufacturers of diesel powered trucks and equipment. I wish I could own all of them! Especially now, while our governments push their own agenda. It wouldn't be so bad if they and the companies involved would allow things to evolve naturally. Greed has really taken over!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That post deserve Reputation, if I could give it I would.
Thanks Rustin :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
yeah Rustin is good at debating about what is better a 1000HP Diesel or a 1000hp vette ;)
I forgot to mention that the 1000hp diesel can tow the 1000hp vette well over 100mph. Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts