Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Oh! Thank you GOD! I thought? But then I realized, this was an open forum. I was going to stay away because of the name! Whew! Now that I have repented for having my head in the gutter, please forgive me for thinking that way! Those are nice "Toys"! I never had the pleasure of riding one of the newer Polaris will it do the full 120mph?
TXMamba Are this soft tails? I can't really tell? Regardless; It's good to have relaxing toys and straight adrenaline toys

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Thanks Capt!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh! Thank you GOD! I thought? But then I realized, this was an open forum. I was going to stay away because of the name! Whew! Now that I have repented for having my head in the gutter, please forgive me for thinking that way! Those are nice "Toys"! I never had the pleasure of riding one of the newer Polaris will it do the full 120mph?
TXMamba Are this soft tails? I can't really tell? Regardless; It's good to have relaxing toys and straight adrenaline toys
yes,i'm pretty sure the new polarises can do 120 mph.And more if a tuner and turbo kit was put on.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i wanna get a toy.. maybe when i get home, i will buy a early - mid 90's fatboy or what my wife wants me to get... a Gixxer 750 or an R1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts