Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO Diesel Forum!

I am not new to most forums. I am hear because I like Diesels. I was referred to this site by my good friend Steve I take it this is a DODGE site that allows others to play? This is cool so far, but much like other competing forums. I will do what I can, and will help in any way possible. I am a FORD driver. But it does not mean I am strictly Ford. I am a fan of the Duramax. The tuning possibilities of that truck is phenomenal. The Dodge Cummins will always be a good work horse. The Fords? We will have to wait and see. Ever since the diesel emissions became the law, the powerstroke 7.3l (or what I refer to is the Navistar T444E) Met its demise and we lost a good all-around power-plant.

I am currently finishing my requirements for my Associates in Science degree, studying Diesel Technology at Shasta College. Since the down turn in the economy. I have switched gears and have made myself a viable Search Engine Optimization Technician, Nobody is hiring Diesel Techs right now, and performance specialty shops are far from hiring. I am a non-active U.S.MARINE I served my country from Feb/94 through Feb/98 I was a Second Echelon Auto maintenance Technician, I troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and power-plant performance failures I am not a know it all, expert, or someone of importance. I do tell it like I see it. I am a musician, Christian, and engaged to be married soon. I look forward in chatting with you all, and watching this site build, and learn as much as possible. I have some questions for the admin will pm you.
THANK YOU!
For
HAVING ME!
:git:​

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw, I am behind. Some of them I barely post on anymore. Mostly computer and cellphone tech forums, and a slew of vehicle forums (Not allowed to name any?). Thanks for the welcome bubba.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!!! Glad to have ya aboard!

·
Registered
317 Posts
no problem, ya i would like to know as well...what are the rules against naming other forums and such? i have already done so so i guess its not a big deal lol

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pretty cold here, not like most of the states with the snowfall, but cold none the less..

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no problem, ya i would like to know as well...what are the rules against naming other forums and such? i have already done so so i guess its not a big deal lol
:4-dontknow: Mostly get edited. Unless you're trying to recruit or something of the likes, then you get banned. Highly understandable in the last term.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pretty cold here, not like most of the states with the snowfall, but cold none the less..
This has been some weird weather. usually you guys have bearable weather. I remember when Florida got a cold snap. They were not ready for it. The Snowbirds wanted to leave.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We had a dusting. No real snow. It has actually been light all winter.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that sounds all right, we have had some pretty good snow up near Sonora and Pinecrest...
Never fails. Hows your truck running? You have it plugged in? Or does Ford no-longer use block heaters?

·
Registered
44 Posts
uh oh the ford guys are catch up...lmao...

welcome aboard man...i think this is like my 10th or so truck forum haha...first one that i've been one of the "founding" members

·
Registered
317 Posts
actually i am in redwood city, i go up skiing at pinecrest A LOT though haha, when i do go up there it usually doesnt get down too too low, last time i was there though it got down to 12 and i didnt plug it in, next morning my doors were frozen shut haha, they opened up tho and the truck started right up, they do require it but its not needed as much as it used to be.

haha ya we are catching up! so far to go with only 140 members on the site total, 3 are ford...hmmm we got a ways to go lol.

ya it is cool to be a founding member

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
uh oh the ford guys are catch up...lmao...

welcome aboard man...i think this is like my 10th or so truck forum haha...first one that i've been one of the "founding" members
Thank you! There is only three of us Ford guys? No way! Glad to be aboard.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts