Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're finally here! N-FAB has just produced our new videos for the Pre-Runner, RSP Bumpers, and Light Bar applications available on our website! Check out these short videos and order the right fit for your Truck or SUV today @ www.n-fab.com.

Pre-Runners
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCs0vie_E0c

RSP Bumpers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQfO...ABBF2A52FBE91BB0&context=G2ca3c1cFAAAAAAAAAAA

Light Bars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s_gwvwzfik

Media Marketing Manager
N-FAB Inc.
[email protected]

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Your bumpers look fine for sports applications. How about full-duty with a winch, and can they handle hitting a dear or an elk like some of your beefier competitors?

Jeeze? How many times you have to post a thread?

·
Registered
543 Posts
He posted one thread in every manufactures section, it's not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your bumpers look fine for sports applications. How about full-duty with a winch, and can they handle hitting a dear or an elk like some of your beefier competitors?

Jeeze? How many times you have to post a thread?
Our RSP Bumpers that are in the video are for sports applications which sets us apart from the bumpers that weigh a ton and that are for winches. However, we now have a bumper that holds a winch and it is called the FWB Bumper and it will be released soon. The best part about the new bumper is that it holds a winch, is very strong and it does not weigh a ton like the bumpers you are referring too, plus it actually looks good.

To answer your question about hitting a Deer or an ELK, the answer is yes they can handle it. There are numerous stories going around about how N-FAB bumpers have saved peoples vehicles.

As far as how many times we have to post a thread, ask yourself a question, if I own a Ford am I going to look in the Dodge section. Most people will not do this and that is why we posted in each section to make sure we got the message to all truck owners.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I double posted some how my apologies.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
That's fine, but for seo purposes? you have to make each post more specific to the target your after or it appears as spam. It's only natural to cut and paste to make things easy and simple. However, to be more effective work with the forums and the areas your posting in. things like this is what keeps this forum from being a true PR site.

·
Registered
543 Posts
How does it look like spam Rustin when the OP is a "platinum vendor" here on DF?

Lance... do you have any pics of the FWB bumper? I am curious about how it looks.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I think many members use the forum in different ways. When I check in to the forum I will click on NEW POSTS at the top of the home page.

That's when I see all of N-FAB's
Immediately I know what he is doing... He is speaking to each user group and sharing the related if to them.
Sorry N-FAB don't mean to high jack your thread
Good work, keep it up. We love you picture videos of your awesome products.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only currently have one image of the FWB Bumper, which is posted below. Since it is still a very new product, we are working with SmittyBilt Automotive in the production of these new products.

As for the numerous posts, I chose to enter them in to each forum category to reach out to all of our customers & fans. Like we stated above, it is difficult to reach our chevy users in the dodge forum, so I simply post to both. But I understand how annoying this may be to some.

@In2Trux - Thanks for the feedback and we just posted videos of ALL our products on our Facebook page. If there are any in particular you are looking for, you can search them on YouTube as well. Some of our newest products did not have enough images to produce a video, but we will soon! Thanks!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts