Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Max MicroTuner 1704 for sale.

We purchased new for our new 2004 F250 6.0L. Traded the truck about 4 years ago.

We used the MicroTuner maybe 3 times on the truck. After we traded the truck, the Tuner has been sitting in my drawer. It is in like new condition.

Found this on the internet.... And it was for sale new at $379.99.
TOW SAFE: +70hp and +150 Ft-lb. torque, towing up to the manufacturer's specified maximum weight limit.
ECONOMY: +120hp and +180 Ft-lb. torque, towing 8,000 lbs or less.
PERFORMANCE: +150hp and +225 Ft-lb torque, towing 6,000 lbs or less.

My asking price for this one $130.00. Wont last long, e:mail me for further details.

We are in the Mebane / Burlington North Carolina area.

We had no issues with warranty, electrical, etc on our truck. This product caused no harm to our truck. Of course we followed the instructions, and never towed anything heavy on performance setting.

[email protected]

The best way to contact me is by the e:mail. I check e:mail everyday, but do NOT check forum messages everyday.

Daniel

Attachments

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Max MicroTuner 1704 for sale.

We purchased new for our new 2004 F250 6.0L. Traded the truck about 4 years ago.

We used the MicroTuner maybe 3 times on the truck. After we traded the truck, the Tuner has been sitting in my drawer. It is in like new condition.

Found this on the internet.... And it was for sale new at $379.99.
TOW SAFE: +70hp and +150 Ft-lb. torque, towing up to the manufacturer's specified maximum weight limit.
ECONOMY: +120hp and +180 Ft-lb. torque, towing 8,000 lbs or less.
PERFORMANCE: +150hp and +225 Ft-lb torque, towing 6,000 lbs or less.

My asking price for this one $130.00. Wont last long, e:mail me for further details.

We are in the Mebane / Burlington North Carolina area.

We had no issues with warranty, electrical, etc on our truck. This product caused no harm to our truck. Of course we followed the instructions, and never towed anything heavy on performance setting.

[email protected]

The best way to contact me is by the e:mail. I check e:mail everyday, but do NOT check forum messages everyday.

Daniel
I have one of those. Except mine is locked. The price you're asking for is highly reasonable. For me to get mine unlocked It's about $100.00 plus shipping and return shipping. To anybody with a ford diesel this is a good buy. I think it can work on 7.3l, no? The last pic is blurry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help on this. I also just sent an e:mail to tech support for a quote on the "re-set". I still have this, so if anyone out there has a '04 F250 or Excursion, this is an awesome power maker for $130.00.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New information. I have requested a quote from Superchips on having this unit reset. Superchips came out with a newer model, and no longer support the 1704 I have for sale. Superchips offered me $100.00 off the price of a new Flashpaq Superchips. The latest item from Superchips. This was with the trade in of the 1704.

My offer......I will sell this 1704 for $50.00. If you are buying a flashpaq, that will save you $50.00 off the new Flashpaq.

Please e:mail me if you are interested. This 1704 is of no use to me, and I am taking a huge loss. Maybe I can make $50 off it, and save you $50.

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts