Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Video!

:thk::gy:Video or it never happened!:Na_Na_Na_Na: Even if it's embarrassing! :str:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
oh trust me im sure there will be something embarrassing... after all i will be there, and my mouth will open...

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
LOL!

oh trust me im sure there will be something embarrassing... after all i will be there,:Wow1: and my mouth will open...
No pun intended. :kap:

·
Registered
543 Posts
sounds like it should be fun! i agree take TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS OF PICS :D
Will do.
:thk::gy:Video or it never happened!:Na_Na_Na_Na: Even if it's embarrassing! :str:
Oh I am sure there will be tons of funny stuff to post. lol

oh trust me im sure there will be something embarrassing... after all i will be there, and my mouth will open...
I am know to act pretty ridiculous when I start getting some beer in me. I just gotta makes sure I don't pass out by the fire and wake up getting rained on. It's happened to me a couple times. lmao
No pun intended. :kap:
hahahahahaha....

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
oh i always end up either saying or doing something stupid when im drunk.... streaking... being a manwhore.... etc

·
Registered
543 Posts
I am about to head out and scout the camp spot off FR 211, near Cheesman reservoir. I will let ya know what I find out.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Here are a couple pics of the site I was talking about. I only took a couple, since my phone is crappy for pics.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You can fit probably 4-5 trucks where the parking is, and down below where the actual camping spot is, you can fit at least 5 tents.

·
Registered
543 Posts
The camping spots are only 20-30 yards down from the parking area.

I haven't checked out the other areas yet.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Indeed we do bro.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
hey one of my neighbors was talking about some trails near scagway i believe it was called.. have you been down around there? i am gonna look and see what i can find out about that area.

·
Registered
543 Posts
hey one of my neighbors was talking about some trails near scagway i believe it was called.. have you been down around there? i am gonna look and see what i can find out about that area.
I have never been to skaguay, but I heard it is a great area. I will try to get more details on it.

Jeff i sent you a pm about a place...
Got it, I will see if that is the place I have been before.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts