Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was discussed by a few of us already, but lets get this out to the whole group of colorado guys. lets get some ideas flowing!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. I just got back in town from snowboarding at Wolf Creek, trying to catch up on a bunch of stuff. I will spread the word around real soon.

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
man, you guys have fun meets, i mean who doesnt want to go camping and what not!
well, maybe you could plan a tour of CSU and come hangout while you are here in CO.

·
Registered
317 Posts
hahaha, idk maybe i will...im thinking about indiana now tho as well...might have to make trips down there for some skiing time, i just dunno yet haha

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i say you come to colorado in june and go offroading and camping with all the Centennial state guys....

i mean whats better then a bunch of diesel guys and their families hanging around a camp fire, making s'mores and drinking beers!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
i say you come to Colorado in June and go offroading and camping with all the Centennial state guys....

i mean whats better then a bunch of diesel guys and their families hanging around a camp fire, making s'mores and drinking beers!!!
:iagree:
:repplus:
:rep:
Even tho I am not much of a drinking guy.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well that sucks.... i cant choose any other time but June as thats when Uncle Sam told me i can visit the u.s for 15 days out of the year

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump ttt Jeff (rattlesnake18) and I have discusses doing the Terryall Reservoir area. Would anyone else be interested in that?

·
Registered
543 Posts
There is that spot, or a real cool spot near the Buena Vista area at Clear Creek Reservoir.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whatever you think is better bro. as long as we can do some trailriding, fishing, sitting around a campfire with a beer and camping I am happy!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Those two places really don't have a whole lot to offer as far as us trail riding with our trucks, but plenty of fishing, camping, fire burning, and beer drinking opportunities to be had.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well there are other great places we can go to... i know of one out by Chinaman wall (johnson village) but thats a long drive. there are also plenty south of cripplecreek.. i will do some scouring over the internet and see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
543 Posts
well there are other great places we can go to... i know of one out by Chinaman wall (johnson village) but thats a long drive. there are also plenty south of cripplecreek.. i will do some scouring over the internet and see what i can come up with.
Oh, there are plenty of places for sure. Let me know what info you find.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
What ever you Colorado and area guys plan... Don't forget your cameras

·
Registered
543 Posts
What ever you Colorado and area guys plan... Don't forget your cameras
Oh we won't, we will get plenty of pics to share for sure.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts