Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good ideas for a replacement stereo on an early to 2002 Ford super duty? Myself I want one that fills the entire area of the old stereo. I don't want one that has to have extra stuff to fill in the gaps. We do want USB connectivity so far this one looks decent at $500.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I have the kenwood excelon in my truck,and it has the aux. and usb port.But i don't know what the usb port is for? And it's set up for satelite and hd radio.But it doesn't fill the whole space on mine.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the kenwood excelon in my truck,and it has the aux. and usb port.But i don't know what the usb port is for? And it's set up for satelite and hd radio.But it doesn't fill the whole space on mine.
The one I'm looking at is considered a "double deck?" The USB is so that you could plug in a flash drive to play music, or connect a smartphone or MP3 , and ipod players.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I loved my Kenwood DNX-5120 I had in my 300c. Unfortunately my lil pioneer single DIN is gonna have to work untill my wife says otherwise :( for my E99

Kenwood DNX 5120.. has NAV, DVD, Touch Screen Usb's etc etc. if you look around you will find them in the same price range as the one you posted.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I loved my Kenwood DNX-5120 I had in my 300c. Unfortunately my lil pioneer single DIN is gonna have to work untill my wife says otherwise :( for my E99

Kenwood DNX 5120.. Has NAV, DVD, Touch Screen Usb's etc etc. If you look around you will find them in the same price range as the one you posted.
Hey Thanks Zombie This is what I actually wanted!
I hate this part!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZombieSoldier again.:sad:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ZOMBIE

ebay usually still has these for sale new still as well as the DNX-5140
:wow:​
That was quick! are you using your cell phone or are you Locutus of Borg! If thats the case your no longer a zombie hunter unless your one of those self hating zombies that is a bit more advanced and has vowed to protect the living! :gy::Hey::Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts