Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to diesel forums.
Tell us a little about yourself and your truck.
Any issues or question regarding your truck can be posted in the appropriate Ford forum Tkx.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
take it from the Powerstroke guy.. ME! stacks are the way to go. they are loud, trust me, they are loud. mine is 4" turbo back, with straight pipe into dual 5" turnout stacks. BUT be forewarned, Powerstrokes, because they are a V8 design do sound a bit "fluttery" with straight pipes, but i love mine.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i know its upside down, blame rattlesnake18 for that, but here is my 7.3 with its stacks. didnt take long to smoke the 35" tires. we were just trying to get some coal to roll (no chip at the time) remember this is 4" turbo back, straight pipe, into dual 5" stacks.

click the pic to play..

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It's not hard to accidentally record upside down LOL I need to put an arrow on my iPhone. "This side up" :) Awesome video

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would say do the stack. I finally bit the bullet and bought mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that stroke looks nice. i was thinkin about getting a black 7 or 8inch stack offset tothe passenger side. hopefully it will look and sound good. lolbut i need some money first.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Looks good Rogue Texan Short stack, I guess all you have to do is just look in your interior rear view mirror to watch the smoke roll right out of your awesome looking Black Bevel cut. I love it

·
Registered
543 Posts
I say stack it and straight pipe it!!! I love mine!!

And Gregg, blame me all ya want, I did that on purpose. hahahaha

actually, no I didn't, the phone was new to me and I was still getting used to it and had no idea it was upside down. lmao

1 - 13 of 13 Posts