Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is there no one in this section? I think there are a few of us here that qualify for central cali:smileup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I know, but I am still finding stuff here, LOVE this site..

·
Registered
543 Posts
Cause you scare people Laurie!! lol just kiddin

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hell I didn't even know this was up.. seems we ask questions and get answers a few weeks later with "Its right here"

Well it wasn't there when we asked. :p lol

I think Central California is Stockton, Lodi, Manteca, Tracy, Modesto, Ceres, Salida, Patterson, Ripon, Merced... or at least that is what I have always been told.

Just the name "CenCal" doesnt stand out to me, its always been called Central California.... Doesn't Chime like NorCal or SoCal

·
Registered
317 Posts
hahaha, dang there is a section for everything here...i guess ill have to hang out with you CENcal guys since no one is in the bay area :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
You sure that's not to far of a drive for you? lol

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
hahaha, dang there is a section for everything here...i guess ill have to hang out with you CENcal guys since no one is in the bay area :(
Just because Cotati is near your neck of the woods does not mean your in your own country! LOL! :gy: :super:

Hell I didn't even know this was up.. seems we ask questions and get answers a few weeks later with "Its right here"

I think Central California is Stockton, Lodi, Manteca, Tracy, Modesto, Ceres, Salida, Patterson, Ripon, Merced... or at least that is what I have always been told.

Just the name "CenCal" doesnt stand out to me, its always been called Central California.... Doesn't Chime like NorCal or SoCal
try Cin-Cal? LOL! Never mind we are in for it! Especially me!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts

It was put up a couple of days after you all asked!

·
Registered
317 Posts
You sure that's not to far of a drive for you? lol
hahaha, oooooooo im not sure...let me check :thk::thk::thk::thk::thk:
yup its all good for me :p

Just because Cotati is near your neck of the woods does not mean your in your own country! LOL! :gy: :super:
i :4-dontknow::4-dontknow::4-dontknow::4-dontknow: what you are talking about, thats san francisco stuff, im down south from there :3-smash::wavey::cool:

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everybody... i am a CenCal resident to....have to admit i do work in SoCal though...hope that doesnt get me kicked out...!!! i drive 124 miles to work one way..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts