Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well some of you may remember me as Greggk from various forumZ with a car that i owned and built named Dreamsicle. Boy I miss that car. a 2006 Chrysler 300c with WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money into it, and won trophies everywhere she went. anyways i wanted to share her pictures. that car was definitely a "Panty Dropper"

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
:wow:Wow, That is one sweet car Bud, What woman wouldn't drop there pantys for that, LOL!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tahnks, my wife worked real hard to get that car done for me while I was deployed. but alas the car had to go. we moved from texas to colorado and that screwed up some things with my daughter and her therapies. so one thing lead to another and i had to pay for all of my daughters therapies for a while.. so car or therapy... but its ok.. car is in car heaven now

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sweet looking car bro !!!!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I remember you now! Friend request sent. That car came to Hotarama here in redding. Don't remember what year it was. That is an impressive vehicle. Welcome home!

·
Registered
674 Posts
You got that right...panty dropper, for sure! That's one SIK ride! :smileup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I remeber that car!!!!! That thing was so beautiful!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone. i sure do miss it, but things happen for a reason. did i mention that car was almost undriveable in colorado due to all the rocks and gravel on the roads, plus the ground clearance of the grip bumper... lets not even get started on the other drivers ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts