Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Ford F650 with 6.7 Cummins and I get the following error code:

SID146 Exhaust Gas Re-circulation
(EGR) Valve Mechanism
FM113 Calibration valve out of range
Activation

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
I have replaced the Turbo Actuator, cleaned out the ERG valve (Works great mechanically), and replaced the EGR differential pressure sensor.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2008 Ford F650 with 6.7 Cummins and I get the following error code:

SID146 Exhaust Gas Re-circulation
(EGR) Valve Mechanism
FM113 Calibration valve out of range
Activation

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
I have replaced the Turbo Actuator, cleaned out the ERG valve (Works great mechanically), and replaced the EGR differential pressure sensor.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Did you calibrate the actuator it’s not a plug and play I don’t have the codes memorized but usually there’s three or four codes that get activated 113 being one if there is either a bad calibration of the actuator or if the pie gear want positioned right when the actuator was installed but the calibration would of stopped you if you did it wrong

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, I calibrated the turbo actuator and then installed it. I moved the pie gear to the correct position before installing the calibrated actuator. But it could of moved a tooth when putting it back together. I have also replaced the Exhaust gas pressure sensor and temperature sensors. I have also remove the DPF and physically cleaned it and reinstalled. I now get the following error:
SPN 1209 Engine Exhaust Gas Pressure
FM12 Data erratic, intermittent, or incorrect.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts