Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this contest will mark the end of summer, so we will do

"BABES AND DIESELS"

the rules and contest structure are below so everyone knows what type of contest this will be. Obviously Some great photos are going to be shown

-KT Performance will be donating a bottle of REV-X Fuel Additive
-Rock Auto will give up a $25.00 Gift card or a S-XL T-shirt, whichever the winner decides.
-Stealth Automotive has a $50 gift certificate for you.
-TPDiesel is throwing in a $50 gift certificate and (2) 4oz bottles of Rev-X Oil treatment.!
-Diesel Dawg Performance is giving up a $50 gift certificate for their website!

Rules:

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest

3.There MUST be a Diesel truck in the photograph submitted, and preferably YOUR TRUCK, but your work trucks are fine too!

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant.

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.

9.The previous month winner is not eligable to win the current months contest, but may submit a picture.

10. I'm going to request all entries must be uploaded to Photobucket or a like hosting site for this contest. It makes it so when i do the voting thread, i can upload the pictures so much ewasier. otherwise i have to download your picture and host it for you... PLEASE PLEASE upload your photos to a photo hosting website. if you need a site try one of the following: www.photobucket.com www.flickr.com www.imageshack.us you may have to sign up foir them but its easy, and you can have them host any and all of your photos.

Contest Structure:

1. All submissions will be posted in this thread for 3 weeks

2. There will be a thread for the voting of the submissions. Voting will be allowed for 1 week.

3.The winner will be announced, and they will receive their generous prize!!

This schedule may be adjusted due to difficulty of photos or weather, etc.

PLEASE NO COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, JUST PICTURES!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I hope our contest sponsors will be thinking of the Babes too when they start picking out the prizes. The girls deserve a little something too :smileup: I need to go find the phone number of the girl in my aviator :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP TO THE TOP, COME ON BOYS AND GIRLS! POST YOUR HOT PICS!!!!!!

this should be a very happening thread by now

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I've found one girl that would pose with my truck, but when she found out I was the photographer. I was accused of being a pervert and she didn't believe there was a contest LOL

I'll be able to enter this contest next year. An annual local car show always has professional models for higher at the event.

·
Registered
543 Posts
When is the deadline for this contest again?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeah but then I will get a bunch of crackheads off of Nevada wanting to have their pic taken with my sweet rig. hahahaha

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well this one kinda fell short. Oh well. Nice pic though Gregg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.