Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe get some chapters or state sections set up so we can talk and see who is in our actual area, also for get togethers in our areas. :smileup:

just a thought, dont know how hard it is :att::att::kap::wavey::Hey:

haha:D

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
oh yeah and i forgot one. inside the ford 7.3 powerstroke section can we put in a new sub section for E99's or early 1999 model trucks. they have a lot of different parts and such and their own inheritant problems.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
oh yeah and i forgot one. inside the ford 7.3 powerstroke section can we put in a new sub section for E99's or early 1999 model trucks. they have a lot of different parts and such and their own inheritant problems.
Really? I have yet to run into any.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
hate to break it to ya but there are. different turbos, and different up pipes, are just 2 small things that pops into my head immediately.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Can we get a general Vendor forum to post questions?

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Can we get a general Vendor forum to post questions?
Why would you want that? We wont be able to see it! It would be a vendor only thread. if they get into an argument, Which never happens :shakehead: We would never know! :Hey:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well for instant.. I wanted to ask when aFe was going to release Diff covers for the 08+ super duties?

·
Registered
69 Posts
how about a military member section or do yall have that under the premium members section?

·
Registered
674 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts