Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My company has everything set and ready for this years SEMA show in Las Vegas Nevada. We will not be exhibiting but we will be there. We should be able to exhibit next year! I will say this IT is the most interesting, exhausting, but a total fun filled event for networking and seeing what is new.

This is where this years major vehicle show winners gather to show support for the companies that supplied the parts and paint. You have to be a member of SEMA or a business in the industry to attend.

IF you want to be a member let me know. If you would like to be my guest next year, I might set something up. You never know what I have planned.:Na_Na_Na_Na:

So who here in this forum is going! Sound OFF!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Damn !!! I told my wife I was going this year.. But I didn't put any funds aside. When is it again ??

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn !!! I told my wife I was going this year.. But I didn't put any funds aside. When is it again ??
Well It starts on Tuesday October, 30th and ends on friday November, 2nd. Your running late! I thought for sure you were going to come! I know AAC will be there. I don't know of any others that will be there? I was hoping to set up a meet and greet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts