Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He ya'll. The names Jerry. I'm a professional firefighter in New Mexico. I drive a 2003 Ram 2500 Cummins. I bought the truck completely stock in August 2011. Now it has a 3in lift in the front, 1.5in lift in the back. BD track bar. Smarty Jr. Airraid intake. 4" straight pipe turbo back. 17" vision wheels. 285 tires. The next step in gonna be 35" tires and pillar gauges.
After.jpg
After
Before.jpg
Before

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to diesel forums.
NICE RIDE.
Glad you joined. Enjoy your stay

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome to the DF!
This is a good site to talk Diesel Performance trucks! You have a good start there! are you going to do anything to get near 500hp?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the DF!
This is a good site to talk Diesel Performance trucks! You have a good start there! are you going to do anything to get near 500hp?
Im pretty darn happy with the power i got, besides bigger tires im not thinking to do anything else that would affect power any. I already have a limited slip so really not much more performance wise either.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Im pretty darn happy with the power i got, besides bigger tires im not thinking to do anything else that would affect power any. I already have a limited slip so really not much more performance wise either.
LOL! That makes total sense, enjoy your vehicle.:smileup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts