Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This months topic comes from last months winner, Rattlesnake 18. Jeff has chosen the following topic for all of you to follow. In his own word I will let him describe it!

"Diesels Really Working. Car haulers, horse trailers, dump trailers, ATVs, boats, anything that these trucks are made to haul. I could care less if it is a dodge or duramax, a diesel is a diesel,and they are all meant to WORK."

So there ya go, the topic for this month is
"Diesels Hard At Work"

The rules and contest structure are below so everyone knows what type of contest this will be. Obviously Some great photos are going to be shown​

For this contest our DieselForums is lucky enough to have great Sponsors, such as KT Performance, and Rock Auto with more hopefully to come.​

-KT Performance will be donating a bottle of REV-X Fuel Additive
-Rock Auto will give up a $25.00 Gift card or a S-XL T-shirt, whichever the winner decides.
-ZombieSoldier is going to donate a Decal from our very own Site store of your choice! Thats right a forum Moderator is gonna donate!
-Stealth Automotive has a $50 gift certificate for you.
-TPDiesel is throwing in a $50 gift certificate and (2) 4oz bottles of Rev-X Oil treatment.!
-Diesel Dawg Performance is giving up a $50 gift certificate for their website!

Rules:​

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.​

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest​

3.There MUST be a Diesel truck in the photograph submitted, and preferably YOUR TRUCK, but your work trucks are fine too!​

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.​

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant.​

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo​

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.​

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.​

9.The previous month winner is not eligable to win the current months contest, but may submit a picture.

10. I'm going to request all entries must be uploaded to Photobucket or a like hosting site for this contest. It makes it so when i do the voting thread, i can upload the pictures so much ewasier. otherwise i have to download your picture and host it for you... PLEASE PLEASE upload your photos to a photo hosting website. if you need a site try one of the following: www.photobucket.com www.flickr.com www.imageshack.us you may have to sign up foir them but its easy, and you can have them host any and all of your photos.

Contest Structure:

1. All submissions will be posted in this thread for 3 weeks

2. There will be a thread for the voting of the submissions. Voting will be allowed for 1 week.

3.The winner will be announced, and they will receive their generous prize!!

This schedule may be adjusted due to difficulty of photos or weather, etc.

PLEASE NO COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, JUST PICTURES!

·
Registered
124 Posts
My 1995 dually with a 28 foot fixed keel sailboat i'm delivering to one of the great lakes from florida back in 1995.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Gettin loaded for a day of work.

·
Registered
935 Posts
contest #2

My work truck.peterbilt,335 cat 3126, 10 speed transmission, 24' box, straight piped. Loaded for road calls,services,brake jobs, light repairs,ect.Click on pic to make it bigger.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
In2Trux Hard at Work

Here is mine hard at work. When I retired from truck driving I started helping my wife with her business.
Taylor Maid Cleaning Services She looks after the residential side of the company and I take care of the commercial part of the company for her.
I just recently opened the Taylor Maid Window Cleaning Service. It's turning out to be very successful.
I'm not working nights as much now :smileup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's the best one I could find:
Pulling 20' Haulmark full of dirtbikes to Moab back in April

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
again i'm going to request all entries must be uploaded to Photobucket or a like hosting site for this contest. It makes it so when i do the voting thread, i can upload the pictures so much ewasier. otherwise i have to download your picture and host it for you... PLEASE PLEASE upload your photos to a photo hosting website

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great pics guys. Looks like we will have more pics than 3 this time to pic from.

Keep 'em comin.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I tried to download a bigger pic using photo bucket,but I could,t because I've been having computer problems. I had to take my computer back to the shop so the pic I have here right now is the only one I can use.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I tried to download a bigger pic using photo bucket,but I could,t because I've been having computer problems. I had to take my computer back to the shop so the pic I have here right now is the only one I can use.
You could go to that picture in your Photobucket account and click on EDIT.
Sellect resize.
Suggestion: It will prompt you, do you want to replace this picture or create a new one? I would create a new one.
This way you won't loose the picture if you have posted it on other threads rite now.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Had to pull out a idiot in a f150. Broke two straps then finally had a good hook up and he was out. The water was to his door. HAHA gassers gotta love them.

·
Registered
543 Posts
LMAO!! Great pic John!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and that is a wrap. this months submissions are now done. stay tuned for the voting thread. NEXT MONTH I AM MAKING A SPECIAL PHOTO CONTEST TO MARK THE END OF THE SUMMER!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I realize the it's over, but I'd like to keep this great idea going.
My son asked me to pull his old plow truck to scrap. It looked like it wasn't too hard work for my truck... but the truck was stuck in 4L and this big tires didn't want to turn.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hell yeah Glenn!!! Awesome pics!

Ya know, I think you should start a pic thread of it's own for diesels at work.:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.