Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I run the H&S Performance Mini Maxx on my '11. It will work on your 2010 with the DPF on or removed. It features gauges, shift on the fly and a host of functions.

James
RSD
yup...the mini maxx is a great tuner...you'll get a big jump in fuel mileage too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Performance mods

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for the mileage increase primarily. ...currently getting about 14mpg. The only programmer I'd heard anything about was the Superchip. When I started looking at programmers I discovered there's alot of them out there. I like the shift on the fly versatility...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for the mileage increase primarily. ...currently getting about 14mpg. The only programmer I'd heard anything about was the Superchip. When I started looking at programmers I discovered there's alot of them out there. I like the shift on the fly versatility...
If you like shift on the fly then check out the Mini Maxx.

James
RSD

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I was going to talk about the Smarty and Spartan, but the vendors like H&S. H&S is a good Programer for the Dodge. Much better then the EDGE and Diablo. I personally will always go for flash tuning. Unfortunate for Dodge owners that there is not allot of them that do it. I believe EFI Live is still working on a program for the Dodge.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I was going to talk about the Smarty and Spartan, but the vendors like H&S. H&S is a good Programer for the Dodge. Much better then the EDGE and Diablo. I personally will always go for flash tuning. Unfortunate for Dodge owners that there is not allot of them that do it. I believe EFI Live is still working on a program for the Dodge.
Nothing wrong with Smarty, we just dont have that option for the 2010-2011 6.7's yet. There are a few Smarty beta testers out there for the '10's.

James
RSD

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Nothing wrong with Smarty, we just dont have that option for the 2010-2011 6.7's yet. There are a few Smarty beta testers out there for the '10's.

James
RSD
Thats what I have heard. To bad most people think they are to pricy for what they do.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
a few trusted efi tuners are already playin around w/ the Dodge software...so that should be out sometime this year...for the 06 and 07 5.9's anyway...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
James, do you have access to the 2010 Smarty Jr's yet? they've been out since about the first of the year i think...

http://shop.wagnerandassociates.biz...A4DF7E.qscstrfrnt04?productId=28&categoryId=2
They are a controlled sale only. That is why on the official MADS site there is no file or trace of a 2010 Smarty. We were told not to sell any as they are still in beta testing but sourced the file for a local customer and ran it on his 2010. We did have a issue with a code or two but thats why they are beta tunes.

James
RSD

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are a controlled sale only. That is why on the official MADS site there is no file or trace of a 2010 Smarty. We were told not to sell any as they are still in beta testing but sourced the file for a local customer and ran it on his 2010. We did have a issue with a code or two but thats why they are beta tunes.

James
RSD
is only the jr in beta? is the sr anywhere near that stage?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.