Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I am complete. I ordered the steel piping, the filter (waterproof donaldsen) band clamp AND Green Flare Illusion powdercoat. My buddy is powdercoating the steel tubing for me. It is as close of a color as i could get in powdercoat to my paint. He said he will end up powdercoating some other crap as well to use up the rest of the powder.... whatever those pieces are, I dunno, but it will be cool.

here is a link to my powdercoat I bought

http://www.powderbuythepound.com/GREEN_FLARE_ILLUSION_-TOPCOAT.html

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm liking the Green Theme! Is for your truck project? I'm confused as to why you need the tubing? Are you building a cage? Hmmm... When are you coming home?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rustin have you been drinking during the day again? lol

the 4" tubing is to completely replace the factory black accordion plastic tube to smooth out the airflow.

coming home very very soon.. in a few short weeks.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
That sucks... I hope it still shows up sometime next week... Cause this thread desperately needs pictures :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Rustin have you been drinking during the day again? lol (Rustin: I may have been):sad:

the 4" tubing is to completely replace the factory black accordion plastic tube to smooth out the airflow.

coming home very very soon.. in a few short weeks.
I missed the title, and you were vague in your first post! What can I say, I had too much fun at the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. BTW did you get a tracking number on that? If they are a reputable company, they always include a tracking number with their orders. Hint to all our vendors that do or want to do business with me. :wavey:
How soon is soon, for your home coming?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i should be home on leave within 30 days

yepp usps delivery confirmation 9405 5102 0079 3740 1127 32

delivered may 11th..

waiting for them to respond to see if they can file a claim with the usps. otherwise i will have to make another order :(

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Package has been found. it was dropped off at a neighbors house who was on vacation. its all good. Pics will follow soon enough.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts