Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I figured Id post up and see if we have any other OBS`s on here. So far I think Im the lone ranger, but I could be wrong!

So if you got an OBS, post `em up!! Show the SD owners that we`re still here!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My only buddy who had an OBS sold it off for a cummins...

No actually scratch that, I can think of two others that do... Might have to run it by 'em!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a problem with my obs project.. wondering what you think I should do… I have a 1996 f350 7.3 turbocharged.. 2wd ext cab.. I’ve done lots to this truck to get it to run.. it needed a new front cover due to crack by oil pickup… got a new oil pan.. re sealed whole motor… new t-500 hpop.. new mc glowplugs.. rebuild transmission… used pcm … old pcm was trash… new fuel lines from head to fuel bowl… rebuilt the fuel bowl… I don’t have a scanner at the moment… my helper does and said it’s not building enough fuel pressure… it will start on starting fluid lol I know that stuff bad.. I am getting a used idm to see if it will start.. before I buy a idm I have a friend that will plug his.. just going through about everything on this truck lol… I got a rebuilt turbo with the kc wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.