Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From all of us at the National Hot Rod Diesel Association, we want to thank all of you for all of your support! We are now going to be posting our events in the appropriate forum here on Diesel Forums to keep everyone here up to date on all of our action packed event!!! Thanks in advance for all of the welcomes!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Very cool!!!! I hope to see some dates finalized for CO. Did y'all ever get the Elite Nationals squared away? I know there was some issues with the location a lil while ago.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome from your newest Canadian member.
I'll be definitely watch for any northern events.
Glad your here.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas! Damn glad you joined us! :smileup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very cool!!!! I hope to see some dates finalized for CO. Did y'all ever get the Elite Nationals squared away? I know there was some issues with the location a lil while ago.
We dont have a date for sure yet, but it looks like there is a good chance its probably going to be the same weekend as last year in July. We really wanted to move it to #1 a cooler weekend, and #2 a weekend that wasnt competing for spectator draw against the fair, but its not looking good for working that out. Hopefully Randy gets a final date set soon though.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm glade to see you here! I do know your hosting an event in Redding California soon! Anybody on here going to show up? Hmmm......

·
Registered
543 Posts
We dont have a date for sure yet, but it looks like there is a good chance its probably going to be the same weekend as last year in July. We really wanted to move it to #1 a cooler weekend, and #2 a weekend that wasnt competing for spectator draw against the fair, but its not looking good for working that out. Hopefully Randy gets a final date set soon though.
Well damn, that sure would have been nice to have it on a cooler weekend. Pueblo in July sssuuu uuuu cks!!!! Either way, I know me and several others will be there and some of us will be racing.

Please keep us informed. By the way, how up to date is the schedule on the NHRDA website?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts