Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
glad to be here. not much experience with diesel engines, so i'll be looking for info from time to time.

Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a Fla. 12 valve cummins.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to DF!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas! Glad you joined us. :smileup:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WELCOME
To
DIESEL FORUMS!

:wavey:​

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie checkin in

High all, my name is bigtom and I'm hear to learn again. In )^ I traded my 97 diesel in for a gas guzzeler and now I'm looking for another diesel truck again. Unfortunately it's at a time when the fuel prices are just starting to go through the roof. But the way I see it is even though diesel fuel will cost more, I'll still be getting better mileage than I would with the gas fuel.
So come on guys and teah me. Though I do have to admit that I am an "Old Fart " and you can't teach us much.:hah:
Thanks
Bigtom

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
High all, my name is bigtom and I'm hear to learn again. In )^ I traded my 97 diesel in for a gas guzzeler and now I'm looking for another diesel truck again. Unfortunately it's at a time when the fuel prices are just starting to go through the roof. But the way I see it is even though diesel fuel will cost more, I'll still be getting better mileage than I would with the gas fuel.
So come on guys and teah me. Though I do have to admit that I am an "Old Fart " and you can't teach us much.:hah:
Thanks
Bigtom
Welcome Tom! Nice thread Hijack. You want to learn something no problem! Ask away in our threads. We would be happy to help. We are all here to learn like you are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts