Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from SW Colorado!

Just a gal looking for info, tips, and tricks to keep my bad ass blue beauty running like the champ she is - and maybe make a good friend or two along the way.

I built my truck online over a span of two years; then one day while cruising the Dodge dealership there she was in all her splendor! Paid cash on the spot and never looked back. She is one hell of a truck, gotten me through thick and thin and hardly ever a days trouble. I could not have asked for a better vehicle....she's big, brawny, blue, and an all American, Jeep eatin', Ford tossin', Chevy passin' & Sterling spewin' bad ass! We just turned the 200k mile mark and she can still hold her own, as well as turn heads!

I get a lot of comments on her - especially comments such as "what's a little lady like you doing driving a big old truck like that?" My reply..."making you ask questions." Though my all time favorite comment came from a big, burly, good ol' boy - he asked "so did you buy that truck to haul something?" I finished my Budwieser, slowly turned to face him and said, "Yessir, yes I did." He said, "well then, what? water? horses?" I gave him a sideways grin, squared my shoulders and sweetly replied, "Ass." I winked, paid for my beer and sashayed my5'4'' self right on out the door and into her waiting cab. I love my truck. :48:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forum, from your friendly forum super moderator also from Colorado (colorado springs area) we hope you enjoy your stay and come back frequently to become a valuable member of the forum!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Awesome story. Glad to hear your not letting those boys bully you around LOL
Welcome to Diesel Forums The home where we all respect and appreciate what each other drives as long as it diesel.
Glad your here, enjoy your stay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts