Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from wintry Michigan! I am the proud owner of a new 2011 Dodge ram 2500 Laramie with the 6.7 cummins. This is my first diesel pickup so I am looking to this site to gain knowledge about the cummins diesel. I am planning some mods including a leveling kit or lift, larger tires and wheels, and a programmer and exhaust for increased performance. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on Board!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Hello from wintry Michigan! I am the proud owner of a new 2011 Dodge ram 2500 Laramie with the 6.7 cummins. This is my first diesel pickup so I am looking to this site to gain knowledge about the cummins diesel. I am planning some mods including a leveling kit or lift, larger tires and wheels, and a programmer and exhaust for increased performance. I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Excellent! Here is a good thread to get you motivated! "Cummins" Your Truck is still new so there is little written about it. but do stay tuned. It will be available. Many of our vendors already stock some after market products for your truck that kill your warrantee.

WELCOME
To
DIESEL FORUMS

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help :cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!!! Glad to have ya aboard!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!! Glad to have you here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts