Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board, but not new to Diesels. I bought a brand new 05 Duramax Dually in 04. For a while it was my weekend hauler. When I got laid off from my truck driving job, I put my Duramax to work. I started hauling cars cross country in an enclosed trailer. In a little less than 2 years I racked up 329,000 miles on my truck. The only issue I ever had motor or tranny wise was a Fuel Pressure regulator, and a water pump. I am currently in the market for another truck. Would prefer an 05 to 08 Chevy or GMC, 4x4, black, Crew Cab Dually.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the dieselforums from one of your friendly forum super moderators. I hope you continue to come back often, to become a valuable member of our forum.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Damn impressive. I like your story. So many people just sit back like they got beat. But you didn't let that slow you down. I like the fact your rig made you a good living.

You could make a good candidate for this month's forum contest. Do you have any pictures of your truck at work?

Welcome to Diesel Forums. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to DF.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Right ON!
Glad your on here! WELCOME!
So whats the grand total milage on your truck?
I wish I could put my truck to work But have no clue how to get that going. I wan't to haul Travel trailers but have yet to be-able to get my foot in.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Welcome to diesel forums.Post up a pic of your truck Working for the new contest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts