Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Wanted to post a quick intro and ask a question if this is the place. I recently purchased a Dodge 2500 with the high output diesel and i have a question about it. Rough estimate mileage, according to the dash is around 13.5 MPG and I had always heard that diesels get such great mileage. Further research shows that this is due to PDFs and other stuff that were put on in 2007.

where can I look to find out if my state will allow these mods and not fine me right out of my truck?

ANY help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Shawn

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Hello everyone!

Wanted to post a quick intro and ask a question if this is the place. I recently purchased a Dodge 2500 with the high output diesel and i have a question about it. Rough estimate mileage, according to the dash is around 13.5 MPG and I had always heard that diesels get such great mileage. Further research shows that this is due to PDFs and other stuff that were put on in 2007.

where can I look to find out if my state will allow these mods and not fine me right out of my truck?

ANY help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Shawn
Welcome to the forum. Try this link Fuel stats for a 2007 Ram 2500 Log your self in and try it out. I'm on there look for my truck Horse Haulin

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hi Shawn
Welcome to Diesel Forums
Glad your here.. Enjoy your stay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts