Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine took these today..... Man has some talent!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sponsors welcome! :D

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Is it FAST and can it pull? SHOW VIDEO! NICE Ride! What rims are you using? Did he linx the bumper?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
looks good

I will sponsor ya.. put my name on the title and I will give you a GENUINE stick of gum... just playing bro, looks great!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is it FAST and can it pull? SHOW VIDEO! NICE Ride! What rims are you using? Did he linx the bumper?
Right now its bone stock... I have the H&S mini maxx and 4'' exhaust waiting to go on the truck.
looks good

I will sponsor ya.. put my name on the title and I will give you a GENUINE stick of gum... just playing bro, looks great!
lmao!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
If your serious abut that truck and wanting sponsorship, Take your time in building that truck up, decide if you'r going to pull or race, and then hit Steve up at:

Good luck and nice work on your truck hope to see more progress.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If your serious abut that truck and wanting sponsorship, Take your time in building that truck up, decide if you'r going to pull or race, and then hit Steve up at:

Good luck and nice work on your truck hope to see more progress.
To tell the truth I do'nt know how serious I was about that comment, it was more if a funny ha ha but sponsorship isn't new to me with projects I have done in the past most are "Show and Go" never explored the racing seen with trucks.. might have to think about that one. Here are a few pics of past projects.. My old Cobra 600-700rwhp, my 2005 GT that I currently still own and my old 2004 Harley Davidson f150 that I build for SEMA in 2004.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
317 Posts
haha, i bet it will look even better next to a silver f350? hahaha, id be interested in sponsorship. dont know if id want to race or drag tho, you break a lot doing both!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha, i bet it will look even better next to a silver f350? hahaha, id be interested in sponsorship. dont know if id want to race or drag tho, you break a lot doing both!
You have to be 18 and over for a sponsor.. you still have 1.5 years. :p

·
Registered
317 Posts
man im offline for 3 days and i went from #2 most posts to number 5 and not by like 1 post its by almost 100!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Nice pics Bud, Thanks for sharing!!
Thats a BadAss Truck:smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts