Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GMC Sierra SLE Duramax
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! I just ordered my first Duramax a few months ago. I am getting a GMC SLE...nothing fancy but I intent it to be more of a work truck! Right now its supposed to be in end of Nov. We will see if that happens. Well i am also in the process of moving to cali. I waas hoping someone could tell me what registration was like on duramaxs there. My other cars are a 1997 tahoe and a 2017 cruise. Im not too worried about those simply because they are paid for. Any advice would be helpful. Hopefully we could do a meet up when im in the cali area!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All! I just ordered my first Duramax a few months ago. I am getting a GMC SLE...nothing fancy but I intent it to be more of a work truck! Right now its supposed to be in end of Nov. We will see if that happens. Well i am also in the process of moving to cali. I waas hoping someone could tell me what registration was like on duramaxs there. My other cars are a 1997 tahoe and a 2017 cruise. Im not too worried about those simply because they are paid for. Any advice would be helpful. Hopefully we could do a meet up when im in the cali area!
My 2002 Dodge Diesel costs me $325.00 Ca. is a rip off. Sorry you drew short straw, and got Ca.

·
Registered
2022 GMC Sierra SLE Duramax
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least in Ca. you only have to pay $5.00 a gallon for diesil. Not really if you shop around you can find for $4.75:) I'm a 68-year-old resident of California.
Damm thats pretty expensive. Right now in MIchigan diesel is around 3.75

1 - 5 of 5 Posts