Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm new to the forum, and i thought this would be the best place to ask question and find out more about what I'm thinking of getting into. I'm looking for a Dodge 1998-06 2500-3500 cummins turbo diesel! also wondering, has anyone experienced major problems with them or are they a fairly reliable truck?

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Their not bad. They have some problems but nothing major. by the time you buy one most of the issues have been fixed on them unless you get one that was not well maintained. Then you will have a money pit on your hands.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a 2001 2500. It was a great truck and I should have never gotten rid of it. I'm driving a GMC now but the Dodge was a great truck. I actually looked for another '01 a couple years ago, but they are hard to find. Good luck.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
You will rarely read anything posted by us that flagrantly demeans a brand of diesel truck, and call it the truth. Granted we do joke at times but we don't seriously brand bash to much around here. This forum is purely for the Owner/enthusiast of diesel fueled vehicles. We try to be as honest as possible, if we know the information. Then were left guessing, But we try to put it in a way that you can think for yourself and make your own decisions.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well said Rustin.... If I could add reputation I would. I totally agree

1 - 6 of 6 Posts