Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!! I am new to the site. I am the owner of a 2005 Chevy Duramax 2500HD LT Crew Cab 4x4. White exterior, tan leather interior. I have an Edge Evolution CTS programmer, 4 inch exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, KMC XD 18 inch wheels with GoodYear Duratrac 295/65/18 tires on it.
Leveling Kit
Custom camo seat covers
Pioneer AVIC-X920BT with XM and OnStar adapters and back up camera
Front door windows tinted to match rear door windows.
Undercover bed cover
Undercover swing away storage box
Waiting on the Overhead console for the Edge programmer so I can relocate it off the dash.
51000 miles

I need new batteries and I am currently researching replacement options. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Also on the to do list is and EGR block, PCV reroute and a custom fuel filter system.
I am always open to suggestions on ways to increase fuel economy and add hp in that order. I am currently getting 18.5 and climbing since I just added the tuner, exhaust, cold air intake setup last summer. I only have about 3,000 miles on it since the work was done.
Unfortunately I don't have a garage/shop so all of my work has been professionally done.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Maybe with the warmer weather coming you can maybe get your hands dirty working on your rig in the driveway :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the site from one of your friendly forum super moderators. I am glad to see you joined us here, and hope you continue to come back and become a valuable member of our forum!

I would direct your question to the Chevrolet/GMC area, but I would like to give you my opinion anyways. I run Interstate Mega-Tron Batteries. They are $125-$150 each. Not too bad on price and have a great reputation!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad you joined us!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts