Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a sec to introduce myself. My name is Jeff, I live in Colorado Springs, CO. I was referred here by a friend on another forum. I am here to learn as much as I can from everyone and to help in any way that I might be able to as well. I have a 2004 F250 CC Lariat SRW 4x4 with the always challenging 6.0L.:doh:. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT and won't get rid of it. I have only been involved with diesels for a little over a year now, and have learned A LOT, especially with a 6.0L. I am very loyal to Ford in general, but always like learning about the other brands. I hope to increase my knowledge about diesels across the board and look forward to being involved with this forum.

·
Registered
76 Posts
HI JEFF!!! Glad you joined, looks like it will be a good site. I love the variety also, more knowledge never hurt anyone:smileup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI JEFF!!! Glad you joined, looks like it will be a good site. I love the variety also, more knowledge never hurt anyone:smileup:
What's up Laurie, thanks for steering me to this forum. I agree, the more knowledge the better.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WELCOME JEFF!
If you have a question or an idea, Don't hesitate to ask or start a Thread.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats up jeff good to see you finally over here!
Not much Gregg, good to see you here as well. Looks like I got a few friends here that I didn't know were on this site. I look forward to chatting with over on this forum as well. I need to learn some more about Duramaxes since a friend of mine bought one not long ago, and I am sure he will have some kind of issues with it down the line and I am always looking to broaden my knowledge and help others out.

Welcome from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the forum!
Thank you!!! I am really liking this forum so far, great lookin site and seems like some great people!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums From Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts
Oh Look its Jeff.. :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have ya aboard!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Jeff, I am glad this site will help you be able to fix other buddies trucks, this is a well rounded site, that can help to benefit us all! Lord knows you have helped my wifewith my truck since I have gotten it! COME BACK SOON BROTHA!!!

Remember if you pick my brain, you find lots of things including boogers

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the welcomes!!!

Gregg, just make sure you don't go flicking too many boogers on people. LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
welcome to the site from the first ford on here hahaha
Thanks bud! I have noticed that there isn't anything in the 6.0 section yet. Anything in the 6.4 section yet?

I think that this is pretty cool to get into from the ground level. I know we all have plenty of info and knowledge to add to this forum from a PSD side of things. VERY COOL!!!:smileup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts