Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Hello!

My name is Joe, I recently just got back into the country, got my truck back from my Uncle, and noticed a few things wrong with it. hoping I can find some help.

I"ve got a '97 Dodge Ram 3500 automatic transmission. that is having shifting issues. I"ll try to find the right area to post to, but if anyone knows where to go, please point me in the right direction.

I look forward to your wisdom!

One basic question I hope someone can answer, I recently had the extension of my muffler rust out and is hanging on the back axle now. Is it time to replace the whole muffler, or can I weld the last bit back on and call it good as new?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on Board!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WELCOME
To
DIESEL FORUMS!

We have just the place for your inquire, in the Dodge section.

WELCOME
HOME!

Weld it up till you can pic up a new exhaust system, unless your in violation of a noise code. Don't want you getting a ticket.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have had some issues with my trans i changed fluid filter and adjusted bands once and will be doing it again soon starting to act up again going to put some lucas this time.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forum from a ford owner to a dodge owner!

i see you have your issue posted up already. hopefully we can get it answered correctly for you!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!!! Glad to have ya aboard!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!! Glad to have you here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts