Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am doing a unique project when i am getting back from this deployment. but i need people's help. I need people to save the metal beer and soda bottle caps.. metal only. i need everyday ones and odd and cool ones as well. if yall can help me with this, I will send you a couple bucks for shipping and your time. I am going to need approximately 200-250 caps for this project...

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm game. Have no clue but I'm in!

i am doing a unique project when i am getting back from this deployment. but i need people's help. I need people to save the metal beer and soda bottle caps.. metal only. i need everyday ones and odd and cool ones as well. if yall can help me with this, I will send you a couple bucks for shipping and your time. I am going to need approximately 200-250 caps for this project...
Ok. I will see what I can do!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I forget the last time I saw a bottle cap... But I'll keep my eyes open for some.
I'LL BITE... WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING???

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Ok. I'm into sustainability! That works for me! I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
That's cool... Very unique!!!! I bet if you put the word out to your friendly neighborhood Bar Tender... He may save you a weekends worth of bottle caps.
Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not a bad idea. but with all the offers of bottle caps, i might be getting enough to do my job. if my first one comes out good, i might make more and sell them on craigslist or something

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my wife refinishes furniture for fun. so this could be a joint venture between the 2 of us.

she finds junk wood furniture in the trash and on craigslist, strips them down then, stains them, and lacquers them. she is actually quite good at it too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts