Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2005 Mustang GT, currently it has no motor, having a 327 Big Bore stroker built for it..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice stang we had an 05, v6 auto,K&N cold air intake, headers,pypes true dual exhaust,hot coil pack,8mm wires,lowered 2+ inches,06 18" gt wheels,4:10 limited slip gt rear axle assembly,dyno tune by S&R performance tampa,pulled 217 horse at rear wheels,3 somthing torque. My son was not happy with the numbers so he traded it in for a 2011 v6 6 speed stick so far just magna flow axle back competition pipes no mufflers. He's in college so mods are on hold for now.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
This is my 2005 Mustang GT, currently it has no motor, having a 327 Big Bore stroker built for it..

My Goodness! Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth! I need a drool smiley.

·
Registered
44 Posts

this pic is kind of ironic don't ya think? haha

and i didn't know you could do anything performance wise to the v6's...my mom has an 09...about the only thing i really like about the car is the "Bullitt" style wheels

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on!

It did have a saleen supercharger and 4.10 gears, but the gears were to much for the auto so I went with 373 gears and I felt that was perfect with the 470rwhp it was pushing till so idiot tuner blew my motor up... lets just say he isn't in business anymore.

Its been sitting for 3 year, I had a 03 Cobra I put a lot of time and money into so the 05 took a the back burner, I just sold the Cobra and bought my truck so now its time to finish the 05... here are a couple pics of my former cobra..

600rwhp/540rwtq on 91 and 681rwhp/666rwtq on race gas.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lethal performance on the other coast has an ungodly 4.0 vert 05 stang it is his wifes car its an auto 4.0 he installed a turbo on stock bottom end swapped out the rear end dynoed it at around 400 plus at the rear wheels she does mid 10s in the quarter.It's her daily driver, my son read about this and wanted to do his but lack of funds put it out of reach.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Very nice Stangs guys :smileup: I might as well post mine up too, it is a 2009 Shelby GT500, 602hp at the wheels. Mods include SCT X3 tuned by Brenspeed, FRP Cold Air Intake, CJ 123mm MAF, CJ 65mm TB, Metco Pulleys and idler, 3.73 gears, Shelby billet shifter, AFCO Heat Exchanger with 10" dual fans, Samco silicone hoses,170 degree thermostat, Catted Dynatech long tube headers, Borla stainless exhaust with SVT-1 mufflers, Aluminum driveshaft, Steeda lowering springs.

And the new Alcoa 20" Super Snakes I am installing:

·
Registered
44 Posts
holy crap, James, that thing is sick...ever run it down the 1320?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So this is why James and I get along so well. :D

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Very nice Stangs guys :smileup: I might as well post mine up too, it is a 2009 Shelby GT500, 602hp at the wheels. Mods include SCT X3 tuned by Brenspeed, FRP Cold Air Intake, CJ 123mm MAF, CJ 65mm TB, Metco Pulleys and idler, 3.73 gears, Shelby billet shifter, AFCO Heat Exchanger with 10" dual fans, Samco silicone hoses,170 degree thermostat, Catted Dynatech long tube headers, Borla stainless exhaust with SVT-1 mufflers, Aluminum driveshaft, Steeda lowering springs.

And the new Alcoa 20" Super Snakes I am installing:

I still need a drool Smiley! Is there a way to stuff a 7.3 in one of those? Never mind I'd think I would leave them stangs alone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts