Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this truck to use the engine and trans for a camaro project but never found a good shell.We ended up building this truck in 8 weeks all sheet metal was hand formed, rollpans, tailgate,rockers,cab corners full custom interior.Used it for shows and daily driver from 1990 - 1996 it sat in the garage till 1998 when i sold it,my son did not want it. 406 small block, edde 650,balanced /blueprinted motor,turbo 400, stage 3 shift kit all B/M internals,4:11 posi rear,4/6 drop.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks took a lot of work to complete but it was worth it, i miss it so does my son but i replaced it with a barracuda.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great lookin' truck! I would miss it too...until, I brought home a barracuda! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Began to miss having a play toy so went on a quest for another truck found one and went to look at it i ended up talking him out of the cuda.273 factory air car auto 80%orig.Going for rotisory restoration this summer i hope.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Thats a nice lookin' truck.....Barracuda is sweet too!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I love those old Cudas! Can you fit a cummins or DMax in it? Just a Hint... You don't have to?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think so engine bays are small, biggest engine that fits is a 360 small block with out a lot of cutting.Even headers are a problem only 2 companys make headers for them, one type are pieces of crap the others are 1100$ i'm stayin with stock manifolds.Thanks for the comments, i do miss my old toys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts