Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Oregon!
I am the Engineering Manager at ISSPRO, which many of you know as a long time gauge manufacturer in the diesel industry (since 1949). I am also the driver of the MBRP/G&J Diesel DirtyMax Pro-Stock Diesel pickup. If you have any questions on our products please let me know. If you make it to one of the many major diesel events around the continent, you may have met me already. If not, please come up and introduce yourself!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey Michael, welcome to the Diesel Forums. Glad you joined us! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome DIRTY MAX!

·
coolest parts guys around
40 Posts
Greetings from Oregon!
I am the Engineering Manager at ISSPRO, which many of you know as a long time gauge manufacturer in the diesel industry (since 1949). I am also the driver of the MBRP/G&J Diesel DirtyMax Pro-Stock Diesel pickup. If you have any questions on our products please let me know. If you make it to one of the many major diesel events around the continent, you may have met me already. If not, please come up and introduce yourself!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hey mike did you get my email the other day?

Brice

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forumz from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help Glad to have you with us :cool:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Michael from Nor Cal!!! Are you going to be running DirtyMax at Wittman?
I'll be there one way or another. Waiting to hear if DirtyMax will be together in time, but hopefully it will be!

Hey mike did you get my email the other day?

Brice
Nope, can you please re-send? Sometimes our spam filter gets a little overzealous!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 12 of 12 Posts