Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.currently deployed but my dad had these tires put on my truck.when i get home ill be putting about 1000 miles on them right away so ill do a write up as they wear and what not but im open to all comments as well if you have any info on these.:smileup: DSC_0147.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
Never heard of them but the write up will be good to know for other options in the future.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You already know that I have never heard of them. A right up will be great.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything i read online is good with the occasional bad word.we shall just see.dear old dad put them on while im out in the box.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
hey Patrick when are you going home? if it is before i go home on leave and i like your reviews i may just spring for these tires instead of my current selection

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
like i said they will have a 1000 miles on them when i get cause my gf is driving my truck back out to me in ks from ga.shes pretty good with car stuff so ill ask her the basic questions and do a quick write up and then ill add to it as i put on more miles.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You know you can add some extra miles to them by heading out this way. lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
might do that for diesel on the mountain races or another event.doubt there will be anymore snow to be had.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Patrick is pretty familiar with our area. I met him a couple years ago when he was stationed at Carson. He probably knows of a couple places to go to as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if the lifts are still open in may/april i may come out there.when i come home in march i gots to go see the family or ill never hear the end of it.but i may come out there for a weekend or so and do some boarding if the lifts are still open.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Cool man, we will just see what unfolds.

·
Registered
543 Posts
CHA!!! lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
chachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachachacha

doing the chachacha anyone? lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts