Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all you Diesel Fanatics!

MADDOG here, a Z forum member on a few other sites, checkin' out what madness ESAD has wrought this time.

It's great to see a diesel only forum emerge from the Z network. It's about time!

I'm from Oregon and am only a few years away from retirement (maybe) and I really do enjoy cars and trucks of all kinds. Truly, I'm a motoring maniac of the first rank. I've owned a lot of cars and trucks in my day including a couple of exotics.

I am married, a grandfather 5 times and just a little crazy when it comes to making HP, torque and getting out to a road track for a little fun.

I don't own a diesel powered truck at the time. I've owned one of each, a Cummins, a PowerStroke & a DuraMax. I don't tow heavy stuff anymore so I currently own a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 MegaCab and a 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8. Pics below.

Enjoy your time here. I'll check in from time to time to see how you're doing.

The Ram:

The Chrysler:

Me, the Mrs. and a couple of the grandkids:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forumz from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help :cool:

·
Administrator
2017 Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo-Diesel
1,067 Posts
Welcome MadDog from NC! Like you, I'm a member of several Z's! Glad to have you here!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel ForumZ from Texas, Glad to have you here!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome maddog!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts