Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to expand my market and am looking for test beds for my intakes. If you are looking for an intake, and want to support the little guy instead of the big name companies. I will provide you an intake for cost of materials that is complete with powder cost that is to your choice of colors, filter and everything you need to install it on your truck. For more info please PM me!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm screwed since you have a truck in the same year span as mine.
Besides It would take some getting used to the sound of a "gang green" intake in our truck.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
First I have to do something about my CCV valve before I can do anything. Some of the second generation cummins guys don't have to worry about that junk. Come to think about it? even the 3rd gen. cummins don't have to worry about it. Cummins trucks should be really easy to build for, at least till you get to 2008. Then you might have some issues. SOme like the D-max and 6.7l fords have Chambers for canceling out frequencies.

I just remembered... I live in California. I have to have an approved CARB intake. I'm still screwed. I cant even touch the CCV (I might just in spite)!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If your still looking for test trucks I have a 1999 24valve that I'm currently running an s&b cai on and I'd love to give your intake a shot

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here how about one for a 93 love trying new gear for my rig.
I'm also a little guy shop looking to get good customers from all
The rip off shops in my area lol .. Do you have any pics of your designs ?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks Glenn. I was posting that off my iPhone which does not like posting links, and i forgot to come back and add the link last night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts