Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a still living retired shop teacher living in Beaverton, Oregon-- but selling Furniture Wood Outdoor furniture Picture frame Armrest
some well maintained private stock I no longer need to make room for the Rocking Chair....(2001 DODGE RAM DIESEL OWNER--68,000 MILES)

This is a BG Big Daug II Transmission Fluid Exchange Machine that uses only the transmission pump in the trans you are flushing--does not blow seals, just exchanges the old fluid for the new fluid-It holds up to 42 Qts at a time-- or just put in what your vehicle calls for. HUGE and Updated adapter set THAT INCLUDES ALLISON Truck Transmissions.

Large easy roll casters, Manual AND I am including a 30 to 55 gallon drum air pump to get you started. Just put some barrels out back and start taking care of your own vehicles and also make some extra money.

Very Good Condition...Please message back with your questions or request for an appointment to view and buy. with Audio equipment Tool Gas Electronic device Electronic instrument
Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Wheel
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Audio equipment Tool Gas Electronic device Electronic instrument
Audio equipment Tool Gas Electronic device Electronic instrument