Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gennelmen, children of all ages, pets and household appliancesssss... Innnnnntroducing the 8th or 9th wonder of the world, often replicated but never duplicated, a one-time uninvited guest that was adopted, can cook a mean steak but just damn won't, THE sumbish of sumbishes, THE guy that drinks the last swig of tea from the jug, He carries a 45 but is number one on your hearts; WAAARRRRRDAAWWWWWWWGuh.... But you can call me Dawg lol. Howdy, kinda new to the diesel scene. I've owned two 3/4 tons in the past but not for long. I am here to learn some in's and out's and get input from people in the know because I am finally getting to a point of financial security and my physical rehab is going well so my early retirement is coming soon. That means pulling a 5th wheel toy-hauler RV in the near future. But I'm not gonna go buy something from the big three, naw that's too easy and just not me. Anyways, looking forward to picking brains and getting to know everyone and hopefully can contribute some in the near future as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts