Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, My Name is Paul. My Daughter is Amy AKA TXMamba. She asked me to join, So here I am. By the way, I'm from Texas and I'm a Body man and painter, for a living is what I do. This truck that I'm posting pics of used to be Amy's truck. She did the paint work on it a few years back. Also I made the front Bumper on it myself. We put a 1996 Chevy rear seat in the ext. cab took the jump seats out. You will see in the pictures.

I bought a 1992 D250 4x4 and restored it and Amy wanted that one. So we ended up trading trucks, So that's how I ended up with this one. I'm sure Amy will post some pics of that truck up later. She had it 7 weeks and a guy ran out of control and hit her head on.:mad:

So anyways, This truck is a 1993 D350. Glad to be part of this forum.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey Paul, welcome to the Diesel Forums! Amy said you were going to join us! :smileup: Nice truck! I do recognize the back seat...I was a Chevy man for many years...had my fair share of Silverado's...actually, still have one in the stable.

Glad you joined us.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums Dad.....Glad you joined us!!!
Thats a good lookin' truck ya got there;)
Enjoy the site!!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the site camo!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome
Paul to
Diesel Forums!

Now that your on here, I am sure the private messages to your daughter will cease… Maybe?:str:
Was it much work to fit that seat? And that is the nicest bumper modification I have seen for that truck.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome

Paul to
Diesel Forums!

Now that your on here, I am sure the private messages to your daughter will cease… Maybe?:str:
Was it much work to fit that seat? And that is the nicest bumper modification I have seen for that truck.

Lmao Rustin you crack me up. Guess he isn't on so I'll answer the question. The seat was pretty easy, He made some Brackets to mount in, And yes, I think he did a great job on the bumper myself;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts