Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no... the dreaded word... WEDDING

not looking forward to that. my girls luckily have a few years left before I have to worry about that ( 11 and 6 ) but my boy is 13 and getting the raging hormones and has a GF already..... grrrrr I just wish I had more time with them being kids and being innocent.. :(

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It seems to be QUIET everywhere. My other truck forum is quiet too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i know i'm not on here as much due to getting things outside the house ready for the summer. plus outside entertainment is kicking in....local mud drags, truck and tractor pull, local race track. plus my 10 and 8 year old are starting to keep me busy outside as well.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
You know? We need more content for SEO. It would be nice to see the venders post what they know about our trucks without a sales pitch. That way we could stand out and they can have the credit. We get more people searching for content and they might get sales.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You know? We need more content for SEO. It would be nice to see the venders post what they know about our trucks without a sales pitch. That way we could stand out and they can have the credit. We get more people searching for content and they might get sales.

Here here !!!!! I totally agree.... I think if I was getting a lot of good information from a vendor I would definitely think of that store the next time I needed something.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Work has been kicking my butt with BAD hours! But I am glad to be working!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Work has been kicking my butt with BAD hours! But I am glad to be working!

X2! My manning on my team went from 17 to 9 in the last few weeks and the work has more than trippled! :158: Been busting ass for awhile now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts