Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a turbo-back exhaust system for a 2016 Ram 2500 and am having a hard time finding anything other than filter-back systems. I finally found a site that sells turbo-back systems that would fit this pickup but am a little skeptical of it because I've heard rumors of fake websites that the EPA set up to get guys like us in trouble for modifying exhausts... also the shop is based in California, a place where the sale of these exhausts is illegal. I guess I am just curious if anybody has ever ordered anything from OC (Orange County) Diesel? Trying to figure out if the place is legit before I try to buy something from them....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have looked up Orange County Diesel and, though I have never purchased from them, I wouldn't be afraid to deal with them. I don't believe the EPA is going after the individual diesel owners, but rather the makers and sellers of delete tunes. A lot of companies that sell delete parts are doing business across the border in Canada, which is where a lot of guys are getting stuff since the EPA started their crackdowns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts