Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an 04 6.0 and was wanting to put out a little more power than stock. Wanting to get around 450 to the wheels. Jut wondering how some of y’all have added power and how y’all would do it differently if you could.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you changeover to head studs and do the EGR delete kit yet? I'm sure you have but I wouldn't do much more than upgrade the oil filter until those have been addressed. Banks kits make safe power, I have used them on both of my previous diesels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was fully bulletproofed this spring and just looking for a little bit better power to help with towing. I’ve been recommended some banks kits and that’s most likely what I will be going with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good deal on the bulletproofing. I'd definitely go with a Banks kit. A little pricier than bullydog and others but they guarantee some non-banks parts if installed by a professional. They never let me down for sure. I had a 6gun kit on my 02 7.3 and it was a different animal all around. I even upped my mpg average when I wasn't rawhiding it or towing small countries around lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts