Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I left for a bit. It's nice to see that I'm still a top poster on this forum, even after I have left. WTH? My stats have not changed much.

Anyway. I'm back! Just to let you all know I'm not advertising (maybe just a little), but my company Vision Interface Has picked up a membership with SEMA (Specialty Equipment Marketing Association) Here is a direct link to Vision Interface's profile on SEMA.org. I did see the good folks from AAC there at the show in Las Vegas. I will post some pix of the show from my FaceBook account or you can go to my account save me the extra typing.

Well enough of that. I'm Back! Did anybody miss me?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hey Rustin !!!! Welcome back.
Happy New Year. Hope you can hang out for a while.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome back man.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't recall saying that you were missed.
:D
:shakehead:​
Ha! I was being sarcastic! You know how hard it is to convey sarcasm on a forum?
:Na_Na_Na_Na:​

Thats ok! I still think you all liked me, in some sort of weird fashion?:doh:
And before I forget

Happy NewYear DF Members.

·
Registered
543 Posts
:shakehead:​
Ha! I was being sarcastic! You know how hard it is to convey sarcasm on a forum?:Na_Na_Na_Na:
HAHAHAHAHA... yeah I know bud.

By the way, nice banner, did you put all the gay butterflies in there yourself?:gr_grin:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trying to be cute? LOL!

Heck NO! I snagged this off of a photo sharing site. Whats wrong with butterflies? I thought this had some class. It has good colors and image quality. Don't be hating on the butterflies.
I had no clue they were on there to be honest. I just grabbed what I thought was cool. Thank God there was nothing on that pic to get a guy into trouble.:shakehead:

·
Registered
543 Posts
hahahahahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts